I find myself so busy these days with fabulous fall fun, that my tears aren't flowing as often as I wish they would.
But just as I start to beat myself up about not crying, I open Thayer's t-shirt drawer and the faucet turns on again.
In a way, I am so relieved that I am able to feel this saddness. And at the same time, I am amazed at how God has created me.
I am finding joy all around me and yet I can still mourn.
God has done an amazing work in me... by preparing me to be able to meet the challenge of Thayer's death. There is no way I'd be engaged in life if God weren't right here, holding me together.
I am so thankful.
Sad... but thankful.
Beautiful, Beautiful
by Francesca Battistelli
Don't know how it is you looked at me
and saw the person that I could be
Awakening my heart, breaking through the dark
Suddenly Your Grace
Like sunlight burning at midnight
Making my life something so beautiful, beautiful
Mercy reaching to save me, all that I need
You are so beautiful, beautiful
Now there's a joy inside I can't contain
But even perfect days can end in rain
And though it's pouring down, I see You through the clouds
Shining on my face
I have come undone, but I have just begun,
Changing by Your Grace

1 comment:
Jill,
Your blogs are great! You are a true testimony to God's unconditional love for each and everyone of us, and how strong he makes each of us.
Kelly
Post a Comment