So, I've met a new friend. I spotted him at Walmart yesterday and decided to bring him home. He was kind enough to sit at the house while I was at work today. He waited patiently while I got the kids from the bus stop.
My friend, Sandra, and I got acquainted with George this afternoon. He was so easy to understand.
After Sandra left, George and I cooked hamburgers for dinner.
He is so helpful!! He cooked the burgers perfectly in only 8 minutes!!
I think I can get used to having George around.
(yep... I bought a new George Foreman Grill!!!!) (what were you thinking?!) hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jill -
I am SO GLAD that George made you and boys happy at dinner! He is great for chicken too! I enjoyed my visit with you and the boys. D and L are such precious gifts!! I loved watching them smile at you when they got off the bus and L sitting in your lap eating his "real strawberry" popsicle! Then, they both ran off to play!!
Childhood is such a beautiful time. Through all the sadness, they are still able to "run and play and laugh!" You are a wonderful mom, a beautiful person and a dear friend!!
Keep reading all your books.. it's good for the soul!
Love Ya - SMc
Post a Comment