Since I've had kids, I tend to get motion sickness when I ride on airplanes.
After my first experience with simply wanting to die, on one of those turbulent rides, I started taking Dramamine before each flight.
Let me tell you... it's nice.
On one flight, a few years ago, I watched the woman next to me grip the seat and pray to Jesus for about 30 minutes straight. And I was as cool as a cucumber. ;)
Honestly, I think it should be renamed "DrowsyMe".
I popped those pills today and I was out cold by the time the plane reached cruising altitude. I slept like a baby. Except I don't think I drooled... this time.
The kids and Granny did great on the plane (I assume). We had tons of activity books, coloring books, travel games etc.
Someone even complimented me on how well behaved the boys had been. Perhaps we should fly more often!
The worst part of the morning was when the plane was on the taxiway and I suddenly remembered that Thayer wasn't on the plane with us. This was our first trip without him. I was taken aback by my sadness in the moment.
Overall, it was a good day.
A LONG....14 hour day of travel... but a good one. I successfully maneuvered two hyper boys and Granny J. through two airports.
Thanks to everyone who was praying for our travels!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you have a wonderful time in AZ, RELAX and ENJOY some GOOD FOOD!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!
Love, Cathy
Post a Comment