It has been helpful being around Thayer's family this week. I like the memories that they share of Thayer. They have their own unique memories to share because they have the most history with Thayer. We haven't talked extensively about Thayer so far... but I know we are all on the same page... sharing the obvious thoughts and mentioning the little things that come to mind.
Thad and I headed to the zoo today with our 5 kids. We were posing as a family today in order to buy a zoo membership. We had a great time. The kids were AWESOME today!!
Yes, it's an interesting thing hanging out with my brother-in-law... without his brother... without my husband.
I secretly enjoyed dating Thad today. hehe
I am blessed that Thad has been very accepting of me and the kids. Not that he really has a choice :-)
I love to be related to him through marriage. I'm blessed to have such a great extended family. And my boys are SUPER lucky to have great supportive men around. (not only Thad but the men back at home as well!!)
Continuing to thank God for our amazing support system....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, so I've been a real slacker in reading my friends blogs. I've even been slacking on my own. I'm sorry about that, but I did catch up!
1st and most important, I think designing a remembrance ring would be so wonderful! It seriously took my Mom YEARS to remove hers and I finally had to tell her she is still married to Dad forever. She now wears a promise ring from Derek(we call him her beau). She has told him upfront she will never marry him because her love for Dad is WAY too deep. Part of me hurts for HIM. I don't think Dad would want her to do that.
2nd You are a Blessing to anyone who knows you. When I read your words, I think about how God must be so proud of you. To know you turn to Him in your time of need and comfort.
3rd Dramamine IS an amazing thing! :)
Take care, and I am still continueing to pray for you. And though some days are great and others are down, just know God is always there for you. But you seem to already know that. I don't think I ever have to remind you! YOU are a true Child of God! I'M blessed to know you! I'M Thankful for that!
Post a Comment