Technical #1
I have added an email address to my profile so that some of you can contact me.
I would especially like to hear from "Patty" who responded to my last post...
Technical #2
I'm having problems with facebook. When I open the sign-in page, it immediately opens with "error on page". The error message follows me through every page. I can read everything and go from tab to tab but I can't comment, respond or type- to add, or send anything.
Any advice on what to do?!
My inbox and requests are piling up and I can't do anything about it!! frustrating....
not really technical #3I would especially like to hear from "Patty" who responded to my last post...
Technical #2
I'm having problems with facebook. When I open the sign-in page, it immediately opens with "error on page". The error message follows me through every page. I can read everything and go from tab to tab but I can't comment, respond or type- to add, or send anything.
Any advice on what to do?!
My inbox and requests are piling up and I can't do anything about it!! frustrating....
I'm looking to get a head count of who would like to go to the Andrew Peterson show in Richmond, VA on December 5th. please comment to this post if you are interested...

No comments:
Post a Comment