So I've come across some mothering smarts today. And again, I wonder why it takes me so long to come up with these things!!
I have been pretty sick of hearing L argue about his clothes. On any given sunday, I ask them to get dressed.... with "no words and no pictures" on their shirts.
EVERY week- L comes out of his room with an old tie dyed t-shirt. I make him change and I usually drop the battle after he chooses a yellow or black t-shirt.
More recently, I have discovered that he really doesn't have much to choose from.
And most recently... here's the big revealation!!!.....I've learned that I simply need to remove all of the hideous clothes from the closet!!!
DUH!
So today, I went through L's closet and removed all of the shirts that I'm sick of seeing.
After inventory it appears that he has one long sleeve shirt.... (oops).... and several short sleeve shirts.
It'll be easy to get dressed when he only has a handful of things to choose from. haha.
I do plan on taking them both shopping for clothes tomorrow. (So no worries, grandma!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jill-
You go girl! Great way to solve that problem with L. I hope you had fun shopping together today.
C and I are so excited about seeing you all on Friday!
I said a special prayer for you, D and L as we enter a new calendar year tomorrow night. I prayed for safety, good health, happy days, and peace.
God Bless You All!
Love Ya - SMc
Post a Comment