Wednesday, September 06, 2006

feeling good!

I have gone almost 5 days without checking email or accessing anything online. And I haven’t even missed it!! I’ve had more time with the kids and I feel like a normal person these days. I haven’t had headaches from looking at the computer screen either!! I totally recommend a sabbatical to anyone that is addicted to email, like me!
I am aiming to check my email, and/or blog, every two to three days. So write to me accordingly or give me a call if it’s urgent.

L started preschool today! I am so proud of my little guy!
It is SO freeing to have both kids in school for part of the day. The fog of “baby-hood” is starting to lift and I am enjoying the aspect of school age kids. And loving it!! They are both capable of so much and they are truly fun to be around! I’m loving this window of life. So far, so good!

I’m getting geared up for a ladies conference this weekend. Looking forward to hanging out with some gals and enjoying a nice retreat from regular life. I’m praying that it will be spiritually uplifting for us all.

No comments: