So… it’s been days since I have emailed or blogged and I’m still feeling good about kicking that habit.
Both of the kids have settled into school routines and things are running smoothly around the house.
Today, L and I attend a program called “Tuesdays Together” at a local church. They are offering free classes for parents and kids to attend. We will get to attend four classes, over a 2 semester time period, this fall. I am excited to do some active learning with my little man.
Tomorrow I go to a really long awaited doctor’s appointment. It’s about time that I take care of “me”. I’m anxious to find out if I’m doing okay health-wise. I’m sure that he’ll say I can loose a few pounds…
And I’ve got this knot/cyst type thing in my shoulder. I have a feeling that he’ll want to do tests, etc. Please pray that it will be minor, whatever it is.
We head back to L’burg this weekend for a “ladies night” event and my niece’s birthday party.
The rest of my week has become packed with activity as well.
Keeping busy these days…
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment