The doctor visit went well today. It turns out that my new doctor is a young guy- that goes to my church! How about that?! I’ve never seen him there… he says that he sits in the back.
I suppose I’ll be on the lookout for him this Sunday. T probably will too.. so he can see the only other guy that has seen my private areas. Of course, the doc probably saw more than T has! Haha! (I crack myself up!)
Anywho. Enough really personal stuff. Whew.
The thing in my shoulder is actually called Lipoma. It’s absolutely nothing. Just a collection of fatty tissue. That sounds great, eh? The doc says that it just picks a place and stays there, perhaps forever. They are typically the size of a walnut. Nothing to worry about. That’s good news.
Now I can just be glad to know that I have a fat shoulder. Gross.
Everything else was fine at the appointment. I got a tetanus shot and they drew blood to check my cholesterol.
I hadn’t been to the doctor in forever and this was an extremely easy appointment. They were also VERY quick!! I was in and out within an hour. NO waiting at any time. That was great service.
Now if I can just get T to go in for a check-up… our whole family will be doctorized for this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to hear that. My dad had a couple of lipomas on his shoulder area and Mom had one on her neck. They had them removed, no big deal. Glad to hear it's nothing to worry about! :-)
Post a Comment