I remember when you started attending the group with a stroller in
tow. Our boys were SO young. It was surreal taking our kids to a grief
support group. Tragedy had brought us
together. God used that group to knit
together an amazing support system for me and my boys. Thank you for being an integral part in our
healing, and our sense of knowing that we were not alone in our journey.
From Kids’ Haven, to the widow’s group, to our Lifegroup. I’m blessed that you have journeyed alongside me over the years.
From Kids’ Haven, to the widow’s group, to our Lifegroup. I’m blessed that you have journeyed alongside me over the years.
I was glad when you started attending our church. I have always admired your Biblical knowledge and wisdom. I’ve always considered you my wise, witty friend. You have a great wealth of knowledge that you put to work in many ways. Your work with young kids, and now your work with college folks….it’s been neat to watch God lay out the path for your career.
Your job as a solo parent has been your greatest responsibility. I love how you love your boys, even when it is hard. You have been graceful through the crazy moments and I admire how you compose yourself. It’s been great to watch your boys turn out to be polite young men. I’ve always appreciated their impeccable manners. Good job, Mom!
Thank you, also, for being a willing participant in my own family’s
holiday celebrations. You have braved
Thanksgivings with us and I love how you can make yourself at home in
practically any situation.
You will always be considered family!
Your friendship has been a blessing to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment