I
assume we met at band camp, freshman year.
Our friend groups collided and I was happy when you made our church
youth group your own.
It’s been a long time since then!
I can remember visiting you at college, wedding showers, baby showers,
weddings, lots of moving around and lots of catching up when we can.
The girls’ weekends at your house…. before you had kids…. And the hours of TV
marathons we would watch!
Yes!… the dresses!
Now that you have your own kids… I love that we continue our adventures and
make a point to get-together. You are
always first in mind when I think about girls’ weekends! Lots of shopping, eating, hanging out.
We have watched each other from afar as we navigated kids and day-to-day, but
it has been a pleasure to see God unfold a great plan for you and your family!
I love our time together. Even though
we don’t communicate on a daily basis, I love that we can pick up where we left
off, every time. I love to hear your
updates and catch up on life when we get together. Your calm strength is
refreshing and you have a good humor about life. You have been a staple in my life for a
long time. I treasure that you have been
my friend since high school and have stood the test of time. Thank you for being a part of my story. You are a blessing!
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment