Saturday, February 16, 2019

dear friend,



I’m so glad that you friended me on Facebook.  Twice!   The rest is history.  Although we knew of each other in high school, I’m so glad that we really know each other now!   
These past several years, It has been an honor to call you my friend.   You have been such an important member of my tribe.

I enjoy your perspective and determination with everything you tackle in life.   Your hobbies, your training, and your traveling are all areas of inspiration to me.   I love that you live life to the fullest at every chance you get.

 I like your attention to detail and you’re your uncanny ability to find the perfect gifts for your friends.   You are by far one of the most thoughtful people I know.
I have you to thank for my new home, and the fact that we’re practically neighbors!  I can’t wait until we hang out at your house a lot.  ;)
I admire the relationship that you have with your husband, and how you care for him, in the midst of all of your activity. 
 
You are a great conversationalist and a great road trip companion!  
Thanks for enduring the car rides with me and being a great ear!   I appreciate all of your insights and thoughtful remarks when I’ve vented about family, friends and kids.    I suppose that you can now add “car therapist” to your resume.
You are cool, calm and refreshing.  (Except at the Howard Johnson.  I’m glad I missed that)
Thanks for being you!  I’m blessed to know you.


No comments: