You joined us at Kids’ Haven and quickly became a special person in
my life.
Through the support group, our widow’s group, our Lifegroup -- I am glad that you walked alongside me for many years.
You were part of such an intricate support system that God provided. I’m not sure how I would have handled my tragedy without having you and the others in my life.
Through the support group, our widow’s group, our Lifegroup -- I am glad that you walked alongside me for many years.
You were part of such an intricate support system that God provided. I’m not sure how I would have handled my tragedy without having you and the others in my life.
I can recall people in our groups facing problems and you would know exactly what questions to ask. You are a thoughtful listener and you offer great advice and encouragement.
I love your no-nonsense approach to life. You are bold and honest.
Your continued involvement with Kids’ Haven and your voice for the AFSP really warms my heart. It is so special to see you blessing others and bringing awareness. Your journey is painful, yet powerful, and I hope that you continue to use your experiences to help others.
Our kids were so young when we met…. And now they are close to adulthood! You’ve done a great job as a solo parent. I’m proud of you… and your kids. There is a bright future ahead!
Life has caused our time together to be lessened over the past few years, but please know you are always one of my favorites. I’m so glad you have been a part of my story. You are a blessing.

No comments:
Post a Comment