Oh my! I don’t have to work tonight!! What a miracle! I am cutting back to 4 nights per week and I am so excited!!
What in the world comes on tv tonight?!? I may actually get to sit down and veg out later! This is thrilling news for me.
I did enjoy a great episode of Cold Case this past Sunday. I used to think that Cold Case was a lame show but now I realize that it has good story lines.
Or perhaps it’s so good since it’s the only show that I see on a regular basis. I’ll have to compare it with what I find tonight.
I know, I know… I shouldn’t use my only night off to watch tv. But really, I try to get all of my work done around the house during the day and certainly by 9pm. Then I think I deserve some time to sit back and relax.
So, if that is the case… I’ve gotta get moving. Getting dressed and ready for the day would be a good start, eh?
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate Tuesday TV...let me know if you find anything :) I'm a Monday, and Thrusday watcher :)
Post a Comment