We finally got a new bike for L. It’s kind of weird since D had to wait until his 5th birthday in order to get one of those nifty Huffy bikes with training wheels. We decided not to wait for that certain rite of passage age for L. It’s about time that our family can get out and ride bikes together. I’m super excited that we all have bikes now. I’m hoping to find somewhere to ride this fall and get out there. I am still amazed that we are approaching a time when my kids are actually big enough to DO things! Yay!
L loves his new bike and he insists on riding every waking moment. This morning he woke me up at 7am to ask if he could ride his bike while I cooked “dinner” (meaning breakfast). What a nut.
The boys have enjoyed their little vacations this week. L had finally gotten used to the idea of being the only kid at home and he was anxious for the switch today. He was ready to go with grandma and I’m sure he’ll have a super time. I kind of doubt that he’ll miss D this weekend. They will have plenty to keep that kid occupied.
D on the other hand has been a holy terror for the 2 hours that we have been home. Perhaps he is going through withdrawal, or perhaps he’s going to miss L now that he is home with boring old mom and dad. We’ll see.
Either way, this little vacation for the kids has been great for me!! Having one kid is such a breeze!
I’ll get a kid free weekend as well as I head to L’burg on Saturday. Ye-haw!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment