Friday, August 25, 2006

for regina ;)

This could count as blog material, I suppose:

What you may not know about me

A). Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Hardees
2. St. Johns Day School
3. Georgetown Pool Monitor (haha)
4. Elizabeths Early Learning Center

B). Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Ever After
2. How to Deal
3. Under the Tuscan Sun
4. Little Women

C). Four places I have lived:
1. Crestwood Circle
2. Campbell county
3. other l’burg locations
4. Charlottesville

D). Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Cold Case
2. Crossing Jordan
3. Las Vegas
4. (That’s it… I’m only off from work on Friday and Sunday)

E). Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Ocean Isle, NC
2. Colorado
3. Cancun, Mexico
4. my parent’s house

F). Four websites I visit daily:
1. Kelli J’s blog
2. Cherie S’s blog
3. Kit’s blog
4. Regina’s blog (I’m still waiting!!)

G). Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2 Spaghetti
3. Popcorn
4. Pizza

H). Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. out to a movie
2. traveling and sleeping in a hotel
3. out with friends
4. sleeping in bed

No comments: