Yep. I’m blogging about YOU today, Kelli J!
I just don’t get it. I read Kelli’s blog every day www.kellimjohnson.blogspot.com and that girl talks about creating things all the time! She’s got more scrapbooking time and creating time than I have time to think… I think.
I was trying to think of the last time that I created something.
I did have to think long and hard this morning to create a unique lunch for my son. I wouldn’t want it to be the same ‘ol thing every day, ya know? PB and J yesterday… ham today…
And I thought about how I could create better smelling clothes by buying different fabric softener. I even took some time to smell the choices at Walmart this morning.
I’m thinking about creating a cleaner bathroom this afternoon and possibly creating spaghetti for dinner…again.
I am totally not bashing Kelli (so roll with me here) I’m just longing for a time that I can create something. Whatever something I can think of. (I do have a ton of pictures that need to be put in albums.) It’s encouraging to know that Kelli is a mom and that she still finds time to do things for herself.
Things have just been so busy with the new school stuff, the lone three year old at home, my work schedule, etc.
This blogging thing takes up my “free moment” in the afternoon and it’s often procrastination to that cleaning thing that I need to do.
I used to really enjoy my time at the gym but I let my membership run out in May. I was thinking of rejoining for the fall but I just heard that it went out of business!! The employees and patrons turned up one day and it was closed for good. Interesting…. God knew that I shouldn’t have renewed in May. It’s always nice to see how His plan turns out for good (even in the little details).
So. Perhaps when L starts preschool next week… I can start some kind of hobby or get things done… for myself! I already have a Dr. appointment. And I’m really excited about finally going out and getting my hair cut!! And even going to the dentist! All of the little things that you can’t do with kids around your ankles.
I’ll have about 6 hours per week of ME time! Looking forward to it.
I’ll keep you posted on if I create anything during those hours…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment