My friend, Kelly, and I were just discussing the other day how “no news is good news”. I guess that’s why I haven’t been blogging too much lately. There’s nothing dreadfully new to report. And that’s great news for me!! My mind has been pretty at ease and things are going well. I’m glad that the month of May has been pretty steady and emotionally secure.
My poor folks have been working a ton this month in preparation for a sale at my grandmother’s house. We had a chance to walk through and “inherit” a few items. The rest was up for sale today.
I walked through my grandmother’s house on thursday and it was really difficult to see all of her possessions laid out and priced for sale. All of the things that I can remember her using each day…I never knew that items could hold so many memories. I know it was extremely difficult for my parents and aunt to sort through it all. I’m anxious to hear how the sale went. I hope that they can begin to sort through their emotions once things settle down again.
I still can’t believe that Froggie is gone.
(So much for my “emotionally secure” statement.)
On a brighter note: T gave me a gift certificate to Lowes for Mother’s Day.
But it wasn’t for power tools!!
We went to Lowes today and bought flowers and bushes for the yard! I worked this afternoon at planting them.
I hope that it will brighten up our little area for the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment