My lovely sister was due to have a baby today.
But her nutso (is that really a word?) husband has been expecting this kid for several weeks. She's been having contractions for a while now and he thinks that she'll drop the baby at any second.
Feel free to check out his blog http://tubbyrower.blogspot.com and see how his thoughts have developed over the past month :)
(casey, you crack me up... don't be offended that I'm writing about you!) ;0)
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guy so anxious for a baby to be born. And I just can’t imagine how my sister has held on to her sanity for so long. I think that Casey even suggested that Sherry could control when the kid came out. That's probably right. I'm sure that sherry's just holding the baby in to annoy her hubby.
I smile every time I think of those two.
I'm looking forward to meeting my new niece, or nephew. (hopefully a nephew) ;) but a niece is okay too.
I'm anxious for the call... but probably not as anxious as Casey! hee hee
I'm praying for you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've been reading this and it's pretty funny. I feel really bad for your sis....I thought she was like 3 weeks overdo the way your bil was talkin'! LOL
I get a kick out of Casey and his blog too. :-) Hopefully Sherry won't torture him too much longer (and hold the baby in, like you said), since I know she is just so comfortable being pregnant right now. Ha! :-) Maybe our two kids could still share a birthday even though we're going in two days early...if their little one would just hurry up!!! Keep us posted...
Post a Comment