First of all: D had a super graduation program at preschool today followed by lunch. He looked rather cute in his cap and gown. He did great singing the songs, he received his ‘diploma’, and stated that he wanted to be an “army man” when he grows up. I thought he was pretty impressive since many of the other boys wanted to be plumbers, electricians, cowboys, and racecar drivers.
All in all, a precious time for my little guy. It’s neat to think he’ll be heading to Kindergarten in just a few months.
Great memories, eh?!
But here’s the disappointing part-- My camera is broken and T was going to bring his work camera to take pictures. Turns out that T was held up on a conference call at work and he missed all of the above!! I won’t have any pics for my scrapbook (I was really looking forward to having a preschool page in there) and I don’t have any way to formally remember this cute occasion. Not cool.
Secondly: We “inherited” a recliner chair from my grandmother’s house and it is now officially called the “stinky chair”. Quite possibly the chair was musty from sitting in an unoccupied house for so long… I dunno. I have tried several things to de-smell it. Nothing worked.
I was pretty excited to have an extra seat in our family room and now it looks like the chair will be taking a trip to the dump on Saturday. What a shame.
Two perfectly fine things have gone sour this week.
I will just roll with the punches and carry on with life.
Hopefully there will be better luck next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, Jacob's end of the year program is tonight. We are taking 2 cameras as well. Can you contact some of the other parents and see if they at least have some group pics etc! Good luck...I know you are bummed about that. toodles
yeah what that person said...someones bound to have atleast one..and then look at all you can journal about :) Or take one now of him. and maybe of the cap and "diploma" and just journal. YOu can still make it a page, it'll just take some thinkin'! :) YEAH ALL DONE WITH PRESCHOOLL>>>>>>NOW FOR THE BIG STUFF :)
Post a Comment