Tuesday, July 21, 2009

another one...

today, I sat and watched my youngest, follow his brother off of the diving board. And SWIM!
Another day full of smiles for me :-)
Two kids who can ride bikes... skate... and swim.
just lovely!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Isn't it GRAND to watch? I've been having many days like that too. Tyler swearing he can't swim and next thing you know, Noah is telling him he can do it. Then, what do you know!? Tyler jumps in and swims! Ha! Amazing! Now I just need to get them to skate... That would be interesting... Tyler on skates *shivers*. He's my accident prone child! :P

Jennifer said...

Every little milestone they had as babies was a huge deal to us, but now all their milestones really are HUGE! Glad it's been a fun summer full of growth for all of you!

thornpricker said...

This is why it would be nice to have two. The time is ticking! Glad you are having a good summer.