The house is finally on the market, officially.
If you're interested in seeing it online... email me and I'll give you the info of where to find it.
(It wouldn't be safe for me to advertise my whereabouts on my blog.... right Dad?)
Interestingly enough, I keep finding out about random people who frequent my blog...
I have learned about three people who read my blog on a regular basis, and I didn't even know it.
That's rather flattering. Thanks :-)
I would be interested in who's out there...so if you are a regular, drop me a comment once in a while! Tell me about why I'm so interesting ;)
hee hee
On another happy note- the kids have VBS this week! I'm looking forward to some "mommy" time... alone!!
Happy week-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you know I read :)
I have alot of readers, that I never knew read it at all, and then I start worrying that I might of wrote something "inappropriate"...but I just chock it up to say, "hey that's me...so if your reading, you're learning more about the REAL me"...LOL
have a happy Tuesday.
Post a Comment