no calls about the house yet. I think a dramatic cut in price will do us some good. Just waiting to see how things go for the first week or so.
The kids are having a great time at VBS and I am managing to keep the house museum-like since they are gone all morning long. It's been an easy week so far.
Tuesdays will be our official library days this summer.
The summer reading program is offering 'performances' by various groups on tuesday afternoons.
Today a gal from The Wildlife Center of Virginia came to teach the kids about the Appalachian Trail. She brought along a snake, an opposum, and a hawk. They were neat animals to see up close... except for that slithery snake.
The way that the scales slide around and coil is just icky.
interesting but icky. It kind of gave me the same feeling as wooden popsicle sticks, corn dog sticks, etc. (does anyone else have that irritation?!)
yep, I'm weird.
Not much else to report. sure wish I had something witty to blog about these days. Summer has just begun so I'm sure to have some interesting stories once we get going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So you're ready to drop your price after one day? Sherry and I looked at it; it sure looks nicer that some of the others in that price range. We just need to pray that the right person sees it soon. I was glad I didn't have to keep everything pristine but for a few days, that's the worst.
Post a Comment