Friday, June 08, 2007

bday surprises

I had a nice birthday.
*I was surprised with calls from my Dad, my sister and two of my best buddies. :-)
*Another friend dropped off mint brownies and a gift :-)
*L surprised me with a new tube of lipstick. He picked out the color....
*D surprised me with a picture frame (including a picture of himself as a toddler), little Twix bars and a beautiful bracelet (from a bubble gum machine).
*T came home with a cake and he grilled delicious burgers for us last night.
*I also should mention that T and I went out to Applebees on Wednesday night AND we bought a new digital camera!!
*And I should mention that I bought a new shirt and shorts for myself at JCPenny (with the $10 coupon that came in the mail for father's day) :-)
All in all, I was showered with nice things for my birthday.
It's nice to have a special day :-)
thanks everybody!

No comments: