Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Those people that I live with...

Wednesday night.
It's hard to believe that school hasn't even been out for a week and I am already daydreaming about school starting for the fall.
We went to L'burg on sunday and came back on tuesday. I think the visit was okay but it seems that the kids have been hell on wheels most of this week. The sound of their voices often makes me want to scream. They fight constantly and they know how to make each other whine. It is so annoying! And they are so annoying.
Am I supposed to be enjoying this motherhood gig?

I'm thinking that my temperment may be a little "off" with the slowly increasing family stress. I didn't realize that moving was stressful to me but I think every day I feel a bit more of the time crunch and it's hard not knowing what's next. Not having a master plan usually shatters me. God is constantly trying to teach me...
I have given up "control" of the situation to that man that I married. But it irritates me to no end that he is a known procrastinator.
To my lovely surprise, I came home today to see a "for sale" sign in the yard. He apparently had a meeting with a realtor at lunch today. We signed some papers tonight that he will fax tomorrow and the official process will begin. Atleast that's the story of the day.
sigh. I thank God for small miracles ;)

The offspring and I are headed to see some friends tomorrow and to visit a children's museum. Watch out R, here we come!! ;)
Tomorrow is a new day and I hope to be a new mommy in the morning.
off to bed...

1 comment:

Kelli said...

aren't our jobs grand! Although I wouldn't change it, it be nice to feel loved or atleast like I'm teaching them something. LOL