okay. So I've prided myself in keeping Christmas really simple this year. The bare minimum and nothing more. I'm done with gift buying but I have a few cards to send to out of state relatives. and then that's it.
I picked up several gift cards today in order to finish my shopping list. My regular ol' ink pen didn't write so well on the shiny surface of the little gift card sleeve so I wrote some names with my nifty scrapbooking pen. Imagine my horror, several minutes later-mind you, when I insert the gift cards and then notice the ink smeared all over the sleeves.
Irritation!!!!
I can now picture my afternoon tomorrow as I revisit the restaurants to retrieve new little sleeves.
And just when I think I've got it all together....
I've turned into just another headless chicken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Is it worth driving all over again? What about some little stockings from the dollar store?
It's certainly not worth being a headless chicken over. Ew.:)
Post a Comment