
I'm supposed to be keeping a journal of my thoughts and prayers leading up to my Uganda trip.
My plan all along has been to blog along the way... since that's the way that I usually journal my "deep" thoughts.
Truth be told, I'm not sure what I need to write about yet. I haven't had any thoughts other than getting my vaccinations and shopping in order.
The vaccinations have taken up more time and effort than I thought. But I am one shot away from being immunized against just about every major illness known to man :)
I have been oddly calm about this whole adventure. I know that things will fall into place over the next few weeks.
I will be attending a meeting on Thursday, in which I hope they will address packing requirements, etc.
I have had one consistent prayer about the trip. My prayer is that God will work things out for His Glory. And that His Hand will clearly guide all of the activities.
And that the outcome will be good :-)
I am very excited to be able to walk alongside the Ugandan widows, hear their stories, and be a part of an organization that wants to meet their practical needs, as well as their spiritual needs.
I have no idea what to expect. But I know that it'll be life changing.

2 comments:
You are going to do great! I have every confidence in you! I kinda wish there was a video crew going along with you so we could all be there too. Can you take your camera? Gotta think about the scrapbooking! :)
Adrienne, there actually IS a film crew coming along! haha
Not to solely document me... but they'll be following the group. :)
I was planning to walk behind the camera... ;)
Post a Comment