My mom just informed me of the Harvest Moon. With a little help from Google... NASA informed me that it is a "Super Harvest Moon". Either way. I noticed it.
I had a 'moment' as I noticed the full moon tonight on my way to kick boxing class.
Remembering that fateful evening...that was illuminated by a full moon.
Breathe.
Recalling the turmoil in our home over the past two days.
Breathe.
wondering when things will settle, IF they will settle.
Breathe.
Realizing that I am doing the best that I can.
And that I am finally doing something for 'me'.
breathe and carry on.
Well, technically, I've only been to this kick boxing class three times... but this is huge for me. I am super excited to have this time scheduled in for ME!! I know that I'm really going to enjoy this!
It's a good workout, (when I apply myself), and I think the instructor is swell. Along with some hippity-hoppity music... the time flies and I'm revved up for the evening.
Even though full moons bring me pause- I'm moving forward and feeling pretty good these days.

No comments:
Post a Comment