It's beautiful outside. I love fall. even the cloudy days.
I have overscheduled my life this week but I'm certain things will work out. In fact, I must be so certain that things will work out that I decided not to function... again today. I managed to balance my checkbook and then I laid on the couch to read. I took a glorious nap, for all of five minutes, before the kids came home.
We are on our way to Kids Haven tonight. I'm looking forward to a hot meal. I am freezing today!
I'm in the process of planning food for four parties this week. And who knew that it's actually easy... once you pick up the phone and delegate. (yeah, I shouldn't omit that I telephoned 10 people today about school parties. that was a blast.)
I'm really into my Good Grief Book but it has thrown me back into a bit of pouty grieving. I cried myself to sleep last night. I need that once in a while. I like to remember where I've been and where God has brought me.
I miss Thayer.
Then, to top that... I am loving jared. So of course, I'm probably a mental case dealing with death and love simultaneously.
I know that Thayer isn't around and that it's perfectly fine for me to date and be happy. I hope everyone else can agree with me at this point?
Lately, I've been thinking about Thayer and realizing that Jared is WAY different. But who's comparing?? (probably everyone...)
But really...Jared is supposed to be different. I'm not looking for a replacement.
I'm just really tickled that God has sent someone along that intrigues me. So much about Jared is new and exciting for me. I'm really excited about getting to know him. He's a great guy. I hope he sticks around. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so happy for you and I know Thayer is too.
You continue to amaze me with your strength and courage.
Jared is one lucky guy!
Jill,
I agree with Cherie---you deserve to be happy, and Thayer would want you to be happy too! Glad that you have found happiness again with Jared. :-)
Post a Comment