Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm thankful for Friday.

Reasons for me to be glad that it is Friday:

-I finally got a hold of the new Janet Evanovich book, 'Twelve Sharp'. It came out in June, and I was 26th on the waiting list at the library. Getting it in October was quicker than I expected!

-I bought cool stamps today at the post office.

-Lucas’s field trip to the farm was postponed today (which is sad, but it is rescheduled for next Wednesday). And since I have a free morning, I can vacuum and get things done around the house. Huge weight lifted because…

-We are having small group tonight.

-I am making cookie bars for small group. Yummy.

-I can stay up late tonight and watch tv.

-I can sleep in late tomorrow!!

-And we don’t have any plans for tomorrow. That is extremely rare for a Saturday. I suppose we’ll do some work in the yard, etc. I’m looking forward to a nice weekend.

No comments: