I’ve enjoyed being “SINGLE” the last few days!!
T left town on Tuesday for a business trip. We had some friends from L’burg come for a visit on Thursday morning and I sent the kids with them back to my parent’s house. My Mom and Dad agreed to watch the kids while T was gone, since I had to work a few evenings.
So….Thursday night I came home to an empty house! I got to scrapbook until I ran out of tape and then I watched late night talk shows till 2am!
Friday morning I slept until 11am!!! Yay!!
I pulled myself together and made it to a 1:45 showing of the Pirates 2 movie. It was very good. I just love Johnny Depp.
I got home around 5pm and proceeded to cut the grass. I was done with that at 7pm so I showered and put on my pjs. Just in time to eat some pizza in front of the TV!! WOW!!
Ahhh… the freedom!!
My sister reminded me that I have never been “on my own”. I lived with my parents until I got married to T. And we had kids shortly after.
Man…look at what I missed!!
I absolutely LOVED having some time to myself!!!
I don’t know what single people complain about. (unless they get lonely sometime).
The freedom is just amazing. It was just so cool not to worry about other folks and their schedules.
What a refreshing experience!!
My friend Cathy is coming to visit today and I’ll go to work again tonight. T will be home tonight too. The kids return tomorrow and we’ll have to go back to “playing house” again.
But I sure enjoyed my days of singleness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahh---what a fresh perspective. I really need to start appreciating the quiet time that I have now!
Post a Comment