Wednesday, July 05, 2006

holiday

I’m back from the beach and I’m finally getting back on track with emailing, blogging, etc.
It’s been great to read about what some of you have been doing over the past week. I was especially excited to read and find out that the triplets are boys!! That made my week.
The vacation was nice except for the fact that we passed around a stomach bug… starting with me on Sunday morning. I was back in the swing of things by Wednesday but the bug traveled to both of my kids, my niece, my mom and my sister. Being sick was totally not on our agenda for the week. Who would’ve thought!?!?

It was a relaxing week. We hung out around the beach house, played in the sand, “bobbed” on the waves, rode the ferry, visited the aquarium, watched movies and played lots of Scrabble (my favorite!). And we probably did lots of other stuff that I’m just forgetting right now. (I want to keep this brief.)
Overall it was a nice week away.

I was back at work last night after having to leave a 4th of July party, early. T and the kids stayed for fun and fireworks. This was the first 4th of July that I think I’ve ever missed. I heard lots of fireworks while I was working but that certainly doesn’t count. I sure hope that the holiday pay will make it worthwhile…. Haha!!

No comments: