Tuesday, June 13, 2006

celebrations and shots

The days are passing and I’m not blogging. There must be lots of exciting stuff happening, right?
Well, this past weekend I had a slumber party!! I had four great friends join me for a girl’s night. (I sent the hubby and kids to L’burg).
We had a pizza dinner, chatted, played games, and laughed A LOT. It was a much-needed celebration and a refreshing time to be ourselves.
It was a cool girl’s weekend.

The hubby and kids returned on Sunday, in time for the Baptism of our family friend, Sarah. The Baptism was held at another friend’s pool and I was semi “in charge” of the refreshments. The baptism was very nice and everyone had a nice time celebrating Sarah’s decision to follow Christ.
It was a superb weekend.

Today, we took the cat to the vet for shots. He seemed fine until the vet arrived and started to fool with him. She wasn’t very gentle with him… and I have never seen him SO angry before. He was hissing and drooling on the table like some kind of rabid animal. Kind of humorous, I think. Luckily he was back to his cat-dog self again when we got home. Silly animal.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

yeah girl time! I love girl time :)