Today was my birthday. I now only have one year left to be in my 20s.
I was serenaded quite a bit.
Our good family friends sang to me on the phone this morning, my best buddy sang to me via email, my kids and hubby sang tonight,
and I’m sorry that I missed the annual song from my Dad. (He and my other buddy left phone messages today but I didn’t get to call them back.)
It was nice to be the center of a sing along for the day.
T and the kids surprised me with a cake that they made. (I wasn’t aware that T had gone to the store and was prepared to make a cake.) L woke me up bright and early this morning to show me the cake and cards that they prepared. I sure would have enjoyed sleeping until 9am on my birthday but it was great (I think) to be up at 7:10am and see the cutsie smile on their faces.
We had a good day.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday girly! :)
Happy Birthweek! (I believe you should celebrate all week...that's why my card probably hasn't arrived yet. Ha!) :-)
Post a Comment