Not much to blog about these days. I’ve been at work Monday –Wednesday nights. Same old stuff during the days. Preschool, library and gym.
Today was a nice day. I slept in till almost 9! The kids woke up and watched the Rescuers Down Under.
We visited some friends after lunch. The boys enjoyed running around outdoors and yelling at the cows. I enjoyed some adult conversation.
T and I have a date night tonight. I am thinking of actually heading into town. We haven’t been into “town” in a really long time. Maybe eat at Ruby Tuesdays and walk around Old Navy. Or maybe eat at the downtown mall and walk around there. The weather is beautiful today. A little cloudy and breezy but very warm.
I got some scrap booking done this afternoon. I’m so glad to have lots of pictures printed and ready to throw in the book. Really relieved to have the pictures off of our computer. I’ll never try the digital thing again… the story about my angst could be a whole different blog. Ugh.Looking forward to Friday and “Ladies night”! It will be good to see friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
did you have fun tonight? How was your date???
Sounds like you're enjoying life...How was ladies' night? Still having good turnouts there? What did you all do? I miss being there...
Post a Comment