Back to our routine today. Last week was an “off” week since the kids spent some time in L’burg and I assisted at school on Wednesday.
We dropped D off at school and went to the gym. Still LOVING my body step and body pump classes. It’s almost time for the renewal of my membership… I’ve got to weigh the pros and cons. So far I’m in big favor of it. If I pay in full- it averages to $20 per month…. You sure can’t beat that, eh? Another reason to get our taxes mailed off.
[The best reason to mail our tax forms is to be able to send our down payment to my parents for this year’s beach house! (I haven’t forgotten!)]
Looking forward to a scrapbooking event on Friday and Saturday. I’m a big fan of getting away from the family for a while and getting caught up! Yay!!
Side note: The story of St. Patrick can be found in the Veggie Tale video : Sumo of the Opera.
Happy Spring! I'm anxious for that spring weather to arrive!

1 comment:
I want spring weather!!!!!!! There is snow coming tomorrow...ugh.
Post a Comment