I bypassed gas at sheetz this morning at a price $2.49. We went to the gym and ran our usual errands. I got gas at WilcoHess for $2.42 while I was in town. As I came home, Sheetz was $2.55. Seems like I was just in time for the big bargains. Ticks me off that they decide to raise prices just because the weather is nice!
Speaking of weather… I wonder what the weather is like in Italy these days. My hubby leaves for Italy on Monday for business. (big head slap for not getting my passport!!)
I’m sure that he’ll have tons of fun visiting a foreign country for a week… and it's sooo close to our 7th anniversary date!
Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what your not going...that's ludicrus What were you thinking...that's the most romantic country eva...if I have a chance I'm so going. When does he leave, I have a passport...LOL.
My dad leaves for Hawaii on Monday....just a tinge jealous...a smidge!
Post a Comment