I’m trying to get back into a computer mood.
We were in L-burg all weekend doing fun things. It snowed while we were there so the boys enjoyed playing outside with Papa.
I was able to attend a few events and visit my friend with a new baby. I had a great time.
We are getting settled in, finally, on Friday! I’ve spent the day cleaning… I was really tired of trampling through the dirt in our kitchen.
Yesterday I bought some Valentines bathroom stuff on clearance at Target. I went ahead and decorated with the heart shower curtain, heart soap dispenser, new hand towel and rugs. I suppose that I’ll take them down at the end of the month. Our small group will be showing up tonight and they will assume that I was decorated for Valentines Day. Ha! I pretty much missed Valentines Day this year. I accidentally left all of our valentines at home when we traveled this weekend. So no one felt our love. And I am slowly eating the treats that we had saved for our family. There’s always next year…My mood is good today. I’ll have to get back into the blogging habit soon!
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment