Wednesday, January 02, 2019

small changes

It's January.   No time for the usual "new year, new you" jargon. 
I just need to make the changes.    Small changes.  Things I've neglected.  Things I know better about.  Things that would make me happy.
I don't call these resolutions.... but whatev.

1.  The weight.
I am crushed having to blog about this again. and again, and again. 

I happened to read a post from January 2017.... where I had "lost the weight".  All high and mighty.  I had found the key. I had reached my goal. 
Well, crap all over that.
Over the last two years, I've gained back 20 pounds +/-.
Turns out that weight will always be a struggle for me. 
So.... I need to get serious again.
Small changes.

2. Writing.

I don't consider myself a writer... but I have always enjoyed blogging.   Last June, I declared that I wanted to write a book.   Someone recommended a writing coach.  I set out to look back through all of my blog posts. 
Well..... I haven't done anything.
I'm going to challenge myself* to break out this laptop, hopefully once a week or so, and just blog about life again.   
Small changes.


*challenge accepted, hence this post



No comments: