Things have been going swimmingly well.
I don't want to jinx things.
For over seven years I have typed about God's plan, my strong hope for a future, and contentment. I am secure in my knowledge that God has things planned out. That life is good... and I can be happy in my circumstances. And I am.
But I am always wondering, "what's next? What really IS God's plan for me?"
And now... when it looks like some of my prayers are being answered and perhaps there may be a chance of a fresh 'beginning'...... I freak out a little.
For over seven years I have typed about God's plan, my strong hope for a future, and contentment. I am secure in my knowledge that God has things planned out. That life is good... and I can be happy in my circumstances. And I am.
But I am always wondering, "what's next? What really IS God's plan for me?"
And now... when it looks like some of my prayers are being answered and perhaps there may be a chance of a fresh 'beginning'...... I freak out a little.
Things start going really well and I almost wait for the other shoe to drop.
I know... (and most days I remember)... that I need to accept every blessing as it comes. I shouldn't question or doubt the blessing. I just need to soak it up.
God gives good gifts. Why is it so hard for us to accept them sometimes?
The past few months have been really happy. Heart swelling happy at times. And honestly it's hard to believe that I deserve it. Things were already going so well. I was content. Do I really deserve more?
I know... (and most days I remember)... that I need to accept every blessing as it comes. I shouldn't question or doubt the blessing. I just need to soak it up.
God gives good gifts. Why is it so hard for us to accept them sometimes?
The past few months have been really happy. Heart swelling happy at times. And honestly it's hard to believe that I deserve it. Things were already going so well. I was content. Do I really deserve more?
Maybe. Maybe not. I guess time will tell.
In the meantime, I need to keep reminding myself that God's plan is perfect.... and his timing is perfect.... and this day has happened for a reason.
Embrace it, Jill.
In the meantime, I need to keep reminding myself that God's plan is perfect.... and his timing is perfect.... and this day has happened for a reason.
Embrace it, Jill.


1 comment:
Who really "deserves" anything? In my own trials of the past few years, I have really learned to embrace whatever is going good at the moment. Enjoy yourself! Life is short. Even if the shoe drops, you had a great time!!
Post a Comment