Saturday, August 29, 2009

hip mama


I've finally done it. I've finally joined the rest of America... and purchased a cell phone!! that's right folks... it's unbelievable.
I walked into the Verizon store and said "I need a phone... that calls people".
I refused the blue tooth stuff, the blackberry stuff, the texting stuff, etc. etc. I kept saying "I just need a phone that calls... that's it".
The very patient salesman directed me to the cheapest "calling" phone and then proceeded to answer all of my ignorant questions. The saleman seemed mildly entertained that I didn't have a clue about the cell phone world. I'm glad that I gave him a few chuckles.
He quickly hooked me up with my new leash and I'm as happy as a cougar. :-)
(hehe)
call me and get my new number!!! asap.

2 comments:

Skamamama said...

way to go girl! i have to admit my mouth dropped to the floor when i read this though!

Kathy said...

New cell phone & new car. Whats next for "Hip Mama". A tatoo!! Ha, Ha!