Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Date nights are resuming!

I highly recommend a regular “date night” for couples.
We are friends with a wonderful family of 6. Before the holiday rush, we scheduled regular “date nights” in which we would swap babysitting duties in order for us to get out with our spouses.
I am really excited that my work schedule has slowed down and I actually have free evenings this week.
Looks like it may be our turn for a date! Yay!
We drop the kids off with our friends before dinner, and proceed for a night on the town.
Then we’ll return the favor by keeping their kids next week. Fun fun fun.
I am looking forward to getting back into our routine of this…it does wonders for a marriage AND it develops good friendships for the kids.
What a blessing :o)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

yes we need to do that b/c our once a month paid babysitting is getting expensive and not frequent enough...LOL