Good news. It seems that L just needed a little convincing that he was ready to be potty trained. He has been doing super well. A few accidents here and there but he has an overall big boy urge to get to that potty. Yay!
He and D even managed to keep their pants dry while playing outside today. They both peed in our neighbors leaf pile and then proudly showed me their accomplishment. Go figure. I still praised the fact that L had kept his pants dry and didn’t feel too pressured to ask why he was peeing outdoors. Hopefully he’ll feel compelled to come inside next time, eh? I’ll take whatever works….
So, after all my griping and complaining- the clouds are clearing up!Thanks to my buddy who reminded me that “This too shall pass!” Words to live by:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Enjoy your children while you can,
time goes so fast!...They will be
leaving home before you know it!
yeah...isn't pting so much fun :)
see? I'm glad it has passed... :-)
Post a Comment