Tuesday, November 29, 2005

scattered Christmas

T and L went to the tree farm this weekend and picked out a lovely Christmas tree which is now half-decorated in our living room.
Christmas decorations are scattered throughout the house in hopes that I’ll pull my act together soon.
I’ve been distracted with all of the up coming holiday activities and events.... thinking through what needs to be done, etc.
So:
Here are my deep thoughts for today.
As you can tell… I must not have too much time for thinking. haha

-Holiday shoppers are reckless and messy and confused
-My boys are super cute. They have recently been living up to their new nicknames, “sugar love” and “sweet tart
-I’m liking my husband more
-I’m glad that my regular radio station is playing Christmas music 24/7, but I’m concerned that they play the same songs over and over.
-I’m really looking forward to getting my Andrew Peterson DVD in the mail, he’s mailing it today!!
-going to the library today to get some more Janet Evanovich books. Good reads.
-looking forward to Ladies night and Creative memories this weekend. My cousin is having a baby shower too! Fun!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

did you get some pages done???