Back at my parent's house to drop off the boys and head out with my buddies in the morning. Can't wait for a vacation from everything that's normal. It's kind of neat going on a "friend" vacation because I'll be on vacation from it ALL... nice :-) Hopefully it'll be a time to refresh before our move.
D lost his first tooth yesterday!!!
He was putting the tooth under his pillow and asked, "Is the tooth fairy real?"
I replied, " What do you think?"
He thought for a minute and said " I don't know.... I bet that you do it, don't you? You put the money under there?"
I looked a little concerned and simply said, "what if you just said that and then the tooth fairy comes tonight?"
And he just thought and replied with a smile, "I don't know."
What a smart guy ;-)
With all of that said, the tooth fairy almost forgot to come last night. Until her husband remembered and found a silver dollar for the big pay-off. Mr. Toothfairy came to the rescue and D was thrilled this morning with his new coin :-)
Oh!! I've got a job interview on Monday morning at a preschool here in town. It would be a perfect job since both kids will be in school this year and I'll be free to work in the mornings. It's 20 hours per week... very convenient, etc.
Say a quick prayer that the job will come through for me!
that's it.
Still no computer at my house...so don't email.
I'll try to keep ya posted-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment