Sunday, July 22, 2007

done...

I have a second interview with the preschool board on tuesday evening.
It looks promising :-) Atleast I hope so.

We close on our new house next monday! :-)

I have been without internet and computer capabilities for several weeks now and I am proud to say that my email and blog addictions have been defeated. I have seen first hand how much time I wasted online (especially since our service was so slow!). It has been freeing to have extra time for more important things, like my kids :-)
I have decided that I will not be in a hurry to have a computer up and running at the new house.

I also realize that quitting email will seriously damage some of my friendships that have solely been email related over the past few years. And I am sorry for that.
BUT... I'm hoping that if I don't have the computer access... I can work being a better friend in the physical world, and not just in the written world :-)
We'll see how it goes.

So, I suppose this is officially my signing "off".

I plan to mail out our change of address and phone number in the next few weeks.
I'm hoping that we can stay in touch that way!
Toodles!
J

5 comments:

Shipley Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shipley Mommy said...

I am so sorry that I won't be able to keep up with your beautiful family via your blog anymore. For me blogging and emailing are the only things that keep me in contact with family and friends, since we are so far away. More face to face time is what is important though. My best wishes as you start a new adventure in your lives. Best of luck on the job interview--I hope you get it. And enjoy your new home.

Kelli said...

looking forward to finding out where :)

Matt said...

Please don't leave me. :-(

Anonymous said...

Not sure how to get in touch with you. Email me when you visit the public library and can find a free computer... :) Jennifer D. in NC