just a brief update for this week (and then I'll be taking a vacation from blogging till after thanksgiving)
I got to meet the triplets yesterday!! They are beautiful boys. And really good babies. I'm looking forward to visiting again soon. M and C seem to be doing super well. They are, and will be, super parents.
Today L's preschool is having a Thanksgiving feast. The kids have prepared a song to sing and the families gather for lunch afterward. It will be a nice break from our usual school routine.
There are only two days of school this week for D as well. that's nice.
This week, in general, is a nice break from our regular routine.
I only have a few errands to run before we take off to visit Granny J in SC. I feel like our mini vacation is already starting.
looking forward to seeing T's family and relaxing for a few days.
We were able to see my mom and dad this past saturday. They came up for a visit and took us out for lunch. It was good to hang out and chat with them.
I hope that everyone has a great thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment