There is an Andrew Peterson song that refers to the mountain ranges on the ocean floor.
It’s so amazing to me that there are huge mountains under that water that only God can see. He knows every inch and detail of their formations and he is in complete control of what the ocean does to them and how they grow or crumble.
It’s a great reminder of how God is in involved in our daily lives. If he can take such care over the unseen in the bottom of the ocean… shouldn’t we realize the intricate involvement that he has in our own lives?!
As I have been trying to organize my calendar for the next few months, I feel like I am moving my own personal mountains to get every event scheduled and taken care of.
Today may be a good time to remind myself that God is going to move my mountains and form my days to fit into His plan, not just my own idea of how things should be.
I should probably take a breather and see what he has in store. I know that is easier said than done… especially since I am such a maniac about planning.
I just need to remember to be flexible when God may have other things planned for my days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW that's deep girl! I am impressed ... and thankful for the reminder that God has shared w/ you to share w/ us! Have a good one!
Post a Comment