I am so thankful that I have a smidge more downtime than I used to.
Most days I still feel pulled in a million directions.
But, over the past few weeks, I have enjoyed a few days with friends by the pool, an evening to read, time to write a letter to a relative, time to shop on Amazon, and time to sit and type this post.
It's these quiet moments that I am so thankful for.
Honestly I have to carve out that time for myself. It takes some planning ahead, getting 'all the things' done in order to really have the time to chill. It's interesting, I'm finding out, that in order to be "chill" - I still have to plan for it. lol.
Obviously still a work in progress.
I want to be more intentional about pausing, being outside as much as possible, and enjoying the free time whenever I can get it.
My favorite season is almost upon us! I want to relish this fall.

No comments:
Post a Comment