Finally... we have had a bite on our other house.
A couple has put a contract on it, hoping to close at the end of May.
I haven't felt extreme joy about it yet. I know that lots of things could happen and I really don't have my hopes up until we sign the closing papers.
I have been praying specifically that God would just take this house off of our hands. And if everything goes through, that will be the answer. No money to gain- but free of the extra mortgage payment. whew... that will be a relief in itself.
We have lost a ton of money along the way but I know that it has all been part of the Big Plan.
Even through our 10 months of waiting I am still confident that God is GOOD!! And I am anxious to see what he has in store for us. I think that life is just a series of lessons... wonder what's next?
Please join with me in praying that this current deal will go through and that we can move along.
Thanks.
I'll keep ya posted-
J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow girl! i know that will be relief!!
Post a Comment